Friday, February 13, 2015

Entertainment - Hunterbatch Wedding!

Benedict Cumberbatch with fiance Sophie Hunter
BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH AND SOPHIE HUNTER ARE FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!!

I can't explain how happy I am for them! I feel like I am going to explode with rainbows and unicorns!
Rainbows and Unicorns! And BC!
They are going to be married on Valentine's day, which is tomorrow.

I have been a fan of BC since Star Trek Into the Darkness where he played Khan Noonien Singh. I fell in love with hi acting and I started watching BBC Sherlock shortly after.

He is an extraordinary actor and he deserved a damn Oscar, Emmy, and a BAFTA.

Believe me. I have seen 80% of his filmography.

Ever since I became a fan of his I knew he wanted to be a father and I wrote fan fiction, after fan fiction making it happen.

When he announced his engagement to Sophie Hunter I was very excited because, even though I am not familiar with her work, or her as an actress, I believe that she makes him happy and that's all that matters.

When they announced her pregnancy I literally cried because I was so happy. I was more happy about BC becoming a father than him getting married.

Today, while I was on my way home, I saw on Instagram that they are getting married tomorrow (Valentine's Day 2015) and I made an inhuman noise, which I hope no one heard.

I really just want BC to be happy and I believe that Sophie Hunter makes him happy and I think he loves her a lot and I can't wait for the little Cumberbatch to be born.

Congratulations to the future Mr, and Mrs. Cumberbatch!
Both pictures above are Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter at the 2015 BAFTAs
Just look at the way they look at each other. They are really in love!

If you don't ship Hunterbatch, then I don't understand you.

Another thing, some fan girls are getting bent out of shape because he is getting married and they are being jerks about it

Why can't you be happy for him?
Why must you hate on Sophie Hunter?

If you are a fan of BC, you should be happy because he's happy.

Please don't be a miserable single sap and ruin his day.

He deserves to be happy.

And accept the fact that he is officially going to be off the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment