Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Entertainment - Marc Anthony


Marco Antonio Muniz
Born September 16, 1968 in East Harlem, is at the top of the Salsa charts, nowadays. At least I think he is. Don't really know to be honest.

He is one of the few Spanish artist I listen to. Even though I am Spanish...

But he helped me embrace my Nuyorican roots, because to be honest I disowned my Puerto Rican heritage growing up. I didn't know any Spanish- well except for a few words here and there- and plus I just hated the food.
But in reality, I just hated my mom's cooking.

But anyway! This blog post is about Marco/Flaco/Marc/MA - what ever you call him.

I admire this man so much.

His voice.
Have you ever heard him sing?
Here is a video:
The song, Flor Palida, and the woman in the music video is his lovely wife, Shannon de Lima.

I love de Lima, but let me be completely honest, at first when they first got married, I wasn't a fan because I, like a lot of his fans, believed she was a gold digger. They are twenty apart.

But being a fangirl, who has been in love with a 73 year old (Paul McCartney! Don't be alarmed!) I believe that love has no age.

So I gave her a chance and I fell in love with her. Let me just say, people talk a lot of crap, but I STRONGLY believe that she loves him. And she makes him happy, and that makes me happy.
And she calls him daddy which is cute yet a bit disturbing if you ask me.

I SHIP SHARC

So Anthony has 7.5 (ish) kids.
Ariana and Chase from a woman named Debbie Rosado. Chase does look like Marc, but except for Chase's Instagram page, there really is no verification for sure.
Cristian and Ryan from his first wife, Dayanara Torres.
Max and Emme from his second wife, Jennifer Lopez, whom I love whole heatedly.
Then there is de Lima's son, and Anthony's step son, I believe his name is Daniel. He is adorable.
Then we have Tony el mono, or Tony the monkey, which is de Lima's monkey, Tony makes up the .5

Marc Anthony has a voice that I can listen to for hours, which I have done. I mean I fall asleep to his music every night. He's on the same level with Ramin Karimloo and Hadley Fraser.

He is also an amazing actor.

El Cantante - Man on Fire - East Side Story - Big Night - In the Time of the Butterflies - Hackers - The Substitute - Bringing Out the Dead

If you've seen any of these movies, you know he's a great actor.

If you ever watched Jada Pinkett Smith's show, HawthoRNe, Anthony played Detective Nick Renata. It is one of my favorite roles that he's ever done.

If you haven't seen El Cantante, YOU HAVE TOOOOOOO

There. I told you to, so go find it. It's online somewhere.

His first film, East Side Story, is on YouTube and I will include it at the bottom, it was hilarious and he was probably 19(ish) maybe 20.

Anthony is just an amazing man and I love him. And I feel like he's a real sweetheart.

I mean if you watch interviews, or you watch him perform with JLo, before they got married, during marriage, and after the divorce, you will see and understand.

If you watch him with de Lima, you'll understand.

I WILL TRY TO POST EVERY DAY OR AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK LIKE I ONCE DID
I AM SORRY FOR NEGLECTING MY BLOG
I HAVE ALSO STARTED A PERISCOPE ACCOUNT AND A YOUNOW ACCOUNT SO I MIGHT START USING THOSE AS WELL
THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO READS THESE BLOG POST AND LET ME KNOW SOMEHOW

East Side Story included below: Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment