Thursday, December 31, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEARS!


CONFETTI IT'S A PARADE!!!

I hope you are all having a great New Years. 2015 is finished and 2016 has begun. I wanted to post today as the first official post of the 365 (366? I think it might be a leap year). Yay!

I am currently watching a bootleg clip of Love Never Dies. You guys understand from a past post, that I absolutely love it and wish I would have been able to see it.

My New Years resolutions?
  1. Actually posting every single day on this blog.
  2. Pass all my classes, this semester and next.
  3. Actually finish a story.
  4. CONTINUE FIGHTING
Fair warning, the post on Monday, may or may not be pre-written and a scheduled post. I'm having oral surgery done. They're removing my wisdom tooth which is growing horizontally.

By the way- Ramin Karimloo's voice is absolutely amazing. If you've never heard him sing, I'll insert something below.

Feel free to comment on any posts. Let me know your thoughts on things. If you agree. If you disagree with something.

ALSO
FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGEST SUBJECTS YOU WANT ME TO BLOG ABOUT

I will respond to EVERY question, and if there is an abundance at once, I will do an "Ask McCartha" post.

For those who are Ramin Karimloo fans, did you know that he did "One Song Glory" from RENT? The song is my favorite from RENT and Karimloo is my favorite Broadway/West End/Theater actor.

So yes.

I am fangirling currently.

Do you know who else is an extraordinary singer? Brendon Boyd Urie.

Boy can that man sing. I mean if by some miracle Urie and Karimloo did a song together, I might be the happiest fangirl alive.

Also Hadley Fraser. We CANNOT ever forget Fraser. I mean him and Karimloo are both close friends so they've done many songs together, but throw Urie into that mix and you have the Big Three.

Anyway, this blog is really off topic.

I wish you all a great 2016. If you read my posts, let me know. I want to recognize you for being a good person.

Be safe.

GOD BLESS KEVIN BACON

No comments:

Post a Comment