Sunday, December 27, 2015

My Second Return

I apologize. The last time I posted on here was after my high school graduation and before I started college. My first semester was hell, but I have survived and I am looking forward to my next semester. If anyone actually follows my blog, let me know.
I will try to post more. I know I said that last time, but I have the app on my phone so I have no excuse besides classes, homework, or just plain laziness. I tried to post something two weeks ago and I wrote it all out, but I didn't save it and it was completely erased by accident. Hell I'll put an alarm everyday for this blog. And I'll post something. even if it's a small "Hello".
I have to get into the groove of posting again. And I will. I promise I will.
Even if I have to write the blogs all in one day for a week, I will. I promise.
I WILL DO IT
I hope you guys have a great rest of your holiday break.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment