Saturday, February 14, 2015

Congratulations BC and SH!!

Mr. Benedict Cumberbatch and Miss Sophie Hunter are officially married!!!

I just read an article on Daily Mail and I found pictures.

I am so happy right now, you have no idea!!
Sophie Hunter in her wedding dress
I wish we had better pictures of her in her wedding dress, but I know she looks just stunning!
Cumberbatch's Sherlock co-star, Andrew Scott, arriving at the wedding
I am only providing the photos I found on Daily Mail. There are more photos on social media sites. The Daily Mail article does not have a photo of Cumberbatch, but I did see a photo of him and Miss Hunter. Unfortunately it is on my phone, and I make these blog post on my laptop.

I no neither Cumberbatch, nor Miss Sophie will ever see this post, but I want to congratulate them.

And I wish them an eternity of happiness.

I just saw a photo of Tom Hiddleston dressed for the wedding and it made me smile. All I'm missing is to see photos of Martin Freeman and Cumberbatch's parents at the wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment