Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Entertainment - Hadley Fraser

Hadley Fraser as Raoul de Chagny in Phantom 25
As you may know by now, I really love Hadley Fraser. His looks, his voice, his acting. I mean he is just amazing.

I really love his solo album, Just Let Go.
Fraser and Ramin Karimloo performing "Just Let Go" from Fraser's solo album, and "Edelweiss" from Sound of Music

He is just amazing. I love him,

And then he was also in an episode of one of my favorite shows, Doctor Who.
Fraser and Freema Agyeman in Doctor Who
Derpy face, though. He did die in that episode, too. I remember watching it and screaming "OH MY GAWD IT'S HADLEY".
Can't deny that he looks good in guy liner.
So whiled I was looking for pictures for this blog post, I came across this:
Yay! I can post gifs!!
Thadley Friddleston, okay. I ship it!
*Paste my side profile on her face*

No comments:

Post a Comment