Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I'M BACK!!! Again

I have gotten a new laptop!!

Yay! So I can start posting on this again.

Also, I started a new blog here.

So go check that out, if you want. It's all just writing. Mostly fanfiction- actually all fanfiction. I don't think I'll be doing any original work.

How are you guys? I haven't been on in a LONG time.

I was thinking of coming back for several reasons.

1. There was some blogs I needed to do.
2. I couldn't just abandon McCartha's World.
3. I missed this blog.

I have a few tumblrs that you can check out. Links are on The Bedroom Ballads blog. I'm too lazy to post them here.

I APOLOGIZE FOR BREAKING MY PROMISE OF 2016!!!

I cannot post everyday. I cannot commit to anything for the life of me.

Let me catch you up on life since I last posted.

DALLON WEEKES

I have become such Dallon Weekes trash it's amazing that I can function without listening to him constantly.

And I'm not even talking about him in Panic at the Disco. I mean Panic! is my favorite band and everything, but I have bought TWOMINCVRS and I downloaded his cover of "Skid Row (Downtown)" from Little Shop of Horrors, which I am currently listening to on repeat.

God bless that man. I mean I'll do a post about him later. But CHRIST. Breezy is such a lucky woman to be married to him and to share kids with him.

So I will try to post on this blog again.

But let me reiterate, I am in college. I am a history major and a theater minor. I am a crew member for my theater's production. We are producing Hair, the musical. I'm excited so I'll probably write a post about the musical.

ALSO I have listened to the Hamilton soundtrack and I really want to see it.

There is a lot happening in my life.

Like I'm considering making a petition for Dallon Weekes to do a cover of "Suddenly Seymour" with Brendon Urie, because they both did such a great job on "Skid Row (Downtown)"

Yesterday, made eight years since Panic!'s second studio album, Pretty, Odd was released, so I might be doing a post on the album and a "commentary" on each song. And seeing how well that goes, I might do that with other albums/sountracks.

So yeah. You have ALL of that to look forward to and more.

Happy Spring!
"Springtime for Hitler in Germany!"
(It's from one of my favorite movies/musicals. Relax.)

No comments:

Post a Comment