Saturday, January 31, 2015

Entertainment - Drew Seeley

It's a late blog post. I'm sorry! Okay! Geez!
Weekdays the post will be posted most at a scheduled time, because of school, I do those before hand, but the weekends are going to be nuts, because I write on the spot. I didn't know what to write about today, so I just thought, "Why not Drew Seeley?" If you don't know who Drew Seeley is, here's a photo.
A somewhat recent picture of Seeley
So if that picture doesn't jog your memory, he was in Another Cinderella Story with Selena Gomez and he sang for Troy Bolton (Zac Efron's characters) in the first High School Musical movie and the HSM Concert. He also sang for Christopher Wilde (Sterling Knight's character) in Starstruck. (I know GASP I literally just found out as I write this post.)
Remember him now?
If not, here's a video of him at the HSM Concert.
Seeley and Vanessa Hudgens perform "Breaking Free" at the HSM Concert
Now do you remember him? You should by now. He is a huge member of the Disney Franchise! At least that's what I believe.

Well it has just came to my attention that Mr. D. Seeley is on tour with the Jersey Boys Tour playing the role of Bob Guadio, who wrote the lyrics for the Four Seasons.

I was so excited when I found out about him being in Jersey Boys. I love the music. I loved the movie. I have never seen the Broadway show, and I was hoping to catch the tour, but due to unfortunate circumstances I can't go, and it broke my heart, because I have always loved Drew Seeley. He was ALWAYS on my list of people I want to meet, hug, and take pictures with.

Today, I have been kinda sulking about not being able to go, and I have been re-familiarizing myself with Seeley because it really has been like three or four years since I listened to his music, or seen him in a movie. I found this video/song.
Seeley and Chelsea Kane performing "DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again"
First of all I have to acknowledge the little booty shake at 00:10.
The video reminded me why I became a fan of his in the first place.

1. He's a really great singer.
2. The man can dance.
3. He is absolutely gorgeous.

In the end, I decided to dedicate this post to Drew Seeley, because I KNOW that he had a lot more fans when he was a Disney star, and a lot of them slowly faded away and forgot about him.

I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT DREW SEELEY DESERVES TO BE RELEVANT AGAIN

This man has more talent in his little finger than most musicians in the pop business today.

Also, today is January 31, it is Justin Timberlake's birthday! Happy 34th to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment