Thursday, January 29, 2015

YouTube - Why I Love AVByte

First things first! If you have never watched or listened to an AVByte masterpiece, watch the video below. Please.
This video is my favorite AVByte video of all time. And I've seen all of their videos.

Reasons why I, McCartha Montieth, love AVByte, and why they are my favorite YouTube channel:

1. The Music

Antonius Nazareth is a musical genius!  He composes the music and he writes the lyrics for the songs in the videos. Even King Andrew Lloyd Webber didn't write the lyrics of Phantom of the Opera. A.Nazareth is a very talented composer and lyricist.

2. The Videos

Vijay Nazareth produces, and I believe directs the videos and they all come out amazing. They are all just perfect. I love them so much!

3. The Cast

They are all amazing. Everyone who has been a part of AVByte's videos, even if they're not a regular cast member like Travis Kent and Molly Gallagher. I don't have favorites, because everyone is just so talented and I love them all.

4. The Costumes and the Make-Up

Everything is always spot on. I don't know who does it for the cast, but who ever it is, has a serious talent and they deserve a trophy.

5. The Actual Videos/Music

AVByte's musicals are all modern and kids/teens of this generation will enjoy them. At least I believe so. I discovered them when I watched Sherlock: The Musical.

I don't call them YouTubers because to me, they are so much more than just YouTubers. They are artist and they are all amazing.

They actually tweeted me last year on 10/20/14. AVByte always makes me smile, even when they make fun with my favorite shows and what not. I actually bought two of their songs on iTunes, Sherlock: The Musical, and The Doctor and the Dalek.
I just really love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment