Monday, January 26, 2015

Welcome to McCartha's World!

Hello!
Welcome to the world of McCartha!
I am McCartha Montieth, known on Instagram as @drink_to_me
I wanted to make a blog post introducing myself, even though I don't have any followers, yet.

My name is McCartha Montieth. I was born Jazzmin Padilla, but I really don't like my name. McCartha was born from my obsession with Paul McCartney and the Beatles. Montieth is an ode to the late Cory Monteith who I owe a lot to, because he helped my accept myself. I am 17, I was born Feb. 28, 1997, in Brooklyn, New York. I am currently a senior in high school and college bound. I love music and the only time I'm not listening to music is at school, but only because I am not allowed to. My favorite genre is rock, but I like all music. From Opera to Country to Pop. I really like Classic Rock. Elvis, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, etc. If I had to listen to one song for the rest of my life, it would be "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by the Proclaimers. I can't get enough of that song. I have an older and younger brother, and a sister-in-law. My favorite color is red. I love to write fanfictions. I have a Wattpad account, if you're ever interested. My favorite show is Boardwalk Empire. I am a HUGE history geek. I am going to be attending college as a History Major. I don't know which specific era I want to study, but I'll figure it out sooner or later. I have a lot of OTPs, which include Rierra, Gosh, Destiel, Chair, Monchele, Klaine, Barrowment, and Pheric. I am a fangirl at heart and the I will forever love Justin Timberlake and the Jonas Brothers. I love Broadway shows. Jersey Boys, Phantom of the Opera, Les Miserables, and Love Never Dies are my favorites.

Now, if you got through that entire paragraph, you deserve a trophy.
I hope you guys enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment